Dreaming of spring anyone? I know we don’t have a terrible winter in Georgia, but I’m constantly thinking of warmer weather and spring blooms! It’s so hard to enjoy the slow ‘off season’ sometimes! Today, I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorite blogs to read!
– Style Me Pretty Living: Full of lots of great crafts and recipes.
– Un-Fancy: Ever heard of a capsule wardrobe? Caroline has lots of great outfit ideas, and her closet only contains 37 pieces!
– Call Me Call: Callie is a talented wedding photographer in North Caroline. This blog is where she shares wedding planning tips and just other fun stuff!
- The School of Styling: This blog is one of my favorites and I read it every week day. Kaitlin shares tons of interviews with creatives, DIY projects and other inspirational things!
– Be Crafty: This is great for when I want some crafty or DIY project ideas. I love Amanda’s love for painting and pink!
– Elle & Company: If you have a blog, reading this blog is a must! Lauren shares all kinds of blogging + business tips. I read this blog daily.
– Hey Gorgeous: Rhiannon is a wedding planner and crazy talented florist in Michigan. Her work is always amazing and I love following her blog.
– Natalie Franke’s blog: Natalie is an insanely talented photographer in Maryland. I always find her work inspiring and she often shares great business tips.
What are your favorite blogs? Please share in the comments, I’d love to know what you finding inspiring!
(Photo credit: found here via pinterest)