2013 has been quite the year for my little business, but I’m so excited for the fresh start 2014 promises! This past weekend I started gathering photos for my Favorites of 2013 posts and can’t help but feel more blessed than I ever realized. I decided to share a few of my favorites highlights from the year!
– In 2013, I was a part (photographing, second shooting and assisting) of 29 weddings!!
– I helped support local small businesses with my Small Business Fridays series. It’s a project I’d like to start back up in the new year.
– I’ve built up my photography network (and made new friends!) by meeting with a new photographer every month. It ended up being on of my favorite projects.
– Photographing four weddings in four days! It was an exhausting but thrilling experience.. and I may have lost my voice for the following week!
– I’m so grateful every time I have my work featured on wedding blogs, but these three were my top favorite features of the year!
Nicole & Richard’s wedding on Wedding Chicks
Those are just a few of my favorite memories! Check back soon for my Favorites of 2013 posts! xoxo